A magic tour through the archaeology and the landscape in Campania: Pompeii, buried by Mount Vesuvius during the eruption of 79 A.D.: a splendid example of a complete roman town; Sorrento, the land of the mermaids, with its historical centre full of typical souvenir shops; besides, a visit of a cheese farm including a limoncello taste.
The tour will last about 7 hours and can also be managed backwards
- Visit of Pompeii
- Stop in Sorrento and free time for lunch
- Visit of a cheese farm located in Sorrento
For your Comfort
- Confortable walking shoes
- Sun cream
In case of reservation:
- A written order by e-mail
- Payments will be charged at the end of your service according to quoted rates.
- We accept only cash.