During the World War 2 the Anglo-American Allied Forces landed in the area between Salerno and Paestum in order to march along the coastline to reach Naples and conquer Rome. This tour will show you more about both towns, from the Greek Age to the present days.
The tour will last about 6 hours from the Salerno port; it will be 2 hours longer if it starts from the Naples port
- Visit to the Cathedral of Salerno
- Free time for lunch
- Visit to the Archaeological site of Paestum
For your Comfort
- Confortable walking shoes
- Sun cream
In case of reservation:
- A written order by e-mail
- Payments will be charged at the end of your service according to quoted rates.
- We accept only cash.